I plan on opening commissions on Saturday, September 20th at 9:00am BC time
(just google it to get the correct time - don't even bother to try working out time zones! "Current time in BC, Canada" will get you the right result!). You will have 48 hours to submit requests - commissions will close on Monday the 22nd at 9:00am.
I still have trades and extra projects to work on (not to mention how busy school is right now,) so again, this list will be slower in being completed than I like. Sorry about that...but it's been months since I was open, and I really want to get back on the bandwagon!
Minis are NOT open.
I am capable of simple airbrushing for gradients and so on!
- Note me with your request when commissions are open.
- You can Note me for a quote any time before commissions open or while they are open.
- I will NOT reply to individual requests to confirm that your request is being considered during the request period. Check your Sent Notes folder - if I've read your note, then your request is on the list.
- There are links to my general price list above. You may note me at any time if you want a quote.
- One pony per slot, except under special conditions such as:
- I may take a couple of fillies to fill one regular slot IF there is a good reason for commissioning them together (you and your friends' OCs together, CMC together, etc.)
- Laying Ponies may be commissioned in Snuggling Pairs
- Still not taking any full size (16" or 24") Celestia or Luna commissions. They are exhausting, and I'm still tired of them. Alicorn or Princess OCs are fair game, filly princesses are fair game.
- Slots will be filled mostly randomly, although if there are some that I'm particularly interested in doing I'll probably stick them on the list.
- Your note must contain:
- The character you want, plus references if you want an OC character
- If you want a laying, standing or sitting pegasus, whether you want folded, half-folded (like my Flash Sentry, Derpy Angel or Wind Whistler) or open wings
- Which pattern you would like (Regular mare or stallion, laying, sitting, or filly)
- Any accessories you'd like
- Whether you would need shipping in North America or overseas (please see the end of my Price List for shipping policies!)
- I expect half payment via PayPal before I start your pony, and the second half after the plush is done and before it is shipped.
- Do not put in a request for a slot if you do not have the funds to pay for it. You should at least have the downpayment cost together. If you do not have the funds, wait until a later round of commissions, or I will kick you unceremoniously off the list.
- Whining, begging or general impoliteness will result in your chances of getting a slot going from "Just as good as anyone else" to "Extremely Unlikely". The "random" gods will not favor you.