Starting Prices for Standard Size MARES (14 inches) - Stallions are more difficult and slightly larger and will therefore in most cases cost slightly more
225$ for unicorns and earth ponies
250$ for pegasi (they take quite a bit more fabric and effort to make the wings)
255$ for alicorn OCs that are the SAME SIZE as my regular ponies.
THE MANE 6 (AND FRIENDS):
I get so many questions about these that I'm just going to post straight up prices for the mane 6 and some others here. If I charge more for some of them, it's because their manes and tails are very difficult. I start from my base pony price and add charges according to how difficult they are to make.
Pinkie Pie - $225
Rarity - $255
Fluttershy - $250
Twilight Sparkle - $235
Applejack WITH HAT - $265
Rainbow Dash - $300 (the mane hikes the price)
Derpy Hooves - $250
Vinyl Scratch - $265 ($285 with glasses)
Spitfire - $265 ($295 with goggles)
Starting Prices for Sitting Ponies (10" to the top of the head)
$190 for earth ponies and unicorns
$200 for pegasi with small, filly style wings or closed wings
$220 for pegasi with larger, posable wings
As always, these are the starting prices and subject to change with level of complexity.
Starting Prices for Fillies (10 inches)
Simple Earth Ponies, Unicorns and Pegasi: 140$
Royal Fillies (including crown, shoes and necklace): 200$
15$ charge for adding cutie marks
Starting Prices AND DIFFERENT RULES for Mini Ponies
- Minis will not be taken as regular commissions - I will post special commission journals when I am willing to take on mini commissions.
- The base price is $90, covers a SIMPLE minipony earth pony, pegasus, unicorn or alicorn in filly style (with eyes/expression of your choice)
- The following things are extra (note me for a quote):
- Cutie marks (which may need to be simplified at this size - i.e. one butterfly on each of Fluttershy's flanks instead of three)
- Complicated hair, especially with many colors
- Body patterning (which must be simple to be doable in this format)
- I will not do princesses with regalia, or any clothes (other than simple accessories) at this size because I value my sanity
- These commissions will not be randomly drawn like my regluar ones. They will be selected on a "this project interests me and therefore I will choose to do it" basis.
- The full price must be paid up front before I start, so that I am able to work on them between other projects when I have time.
- Shipping for minis is $10 in North America or $13 overseas.
I WILL do commissions for very large ponies or princesses, BUT they will be EXPENSIVE. Note me for a price.
OCs are welcome (I love making OCs)
I will need a good clear drawing of your OC and cutie mark
Wild, difficult, multi-colored or very poofy manes and tails will add to the base price.
Changes in pattern will add to the base price
Clothes are extra, and pricing is determined on a case-by-case basis.
Shipping to the US and Canada
I use standard Canada Post shipping by default (2 weeks to most places in NA), tell me if you want faster shipping (more expensive)
Shipping for fillies and sitting ponies is $15
Shipping for full size ponies is $25
I use Canada Post airmail shipping by default (2 weeks to most places). I no longer ship standard Canada Post Internationally - it takes too long and the longer the package is in transit, the greater the chance it will be lost.
Shipping for fillies and sitting ponies is $20
Shipping for full size ponies is $40
NOTE ME FOR PRICING QUESTIONS
I require half payment a week in advance of starting your commission - I will not start the commission until your payment is confirmed!